Friday, December 24, 2010

saya kurus...ye...saya memang kurus

Iye...saya memang kurus...bukan kurus sahaja...tapi kurus kering okeyh...
So... do you have a problem with that..?? What ever it is... I am so grateful for what I am... so greatful of being so skinny...
If you see me ugly in that skinny body it is up to you... For me, the ugly and the beauty of somebody is could be see from the inside...

Girls out there...note this when you say I am skinny:

1) While every girl out there struggling on their diet...worry about gain some weight..well.. I eat what I want... I eat as much as I can...without worrying my weight...

2)  This skinny girl is getting married...!! kurus kering pun...saya kawen okeyh...ada jugak orang nak kat saya...


You tell me... you dont worry about your weight when you eat too much...when you eat chocolate...when you eat ice cream..tell me you not worry at all... 
If people ask me about "tak takut gemuk ke..??" and I proudly will answer "NO"

So...I dont even care what people say...like...what ever... I love my body...and I appriciate it so much... because I am healthy in this body... free from cronic deseases... That is enough for me... And dont think that skinny people dont need to do some exercise and involve in sport. Exercise make you healthy okeyh...change your minded people...!!!





p/s : craving for lasagna again...haaiisshh...~

1 comment: